Archive for November, 2009
I have a new post on my new blog: http://savvyeat.com. If you want to see today’s eats and read about my awesome November plans, please go there!
And, update your readers: http://feeds.feedburner.com/savvyeat/mPJi Thank you!
I have a new post on my new blog. Go here to read it!
And, don’t forget to update your readers! http://feeds.feedburner.com/savvyeat/mPJi
Sorry all, I’ve been a bad food blogger this weekend, and didn’t document any of my eats! Though I said regular food blogging would resume today, today was crazy-busy, so it will resume tomorrow. Promise! Here’s what I did accomplish this weekend:
2. Volunteered at Fall Fest on Friday evening. I directed parking, so I didn’t interact with the kids much, but it was still fun! Some of the costumes were especially cute.. like the baby dressed as a sunflower. So sweet!
3. Volunteered by Trick or Treating for Canned Goods on Saturday evening. Between the 5 SWE members who went, we collected over 430 pounds of food for the local food pantry!! We also got thanked for our volunteer work with candy at lots of the houses. 😉
4. Bought our wedding bands!! This is why my eating has been off all day. We were just going to run a few quick errands, but Dan suggested that we go into Kessler’s to look at wedding bands. We ended up being there for awhile, but we got a ring for each of us. Hooray!
5. Homework. Not so exciting.
6. Made this week’s meal plan. It is a big one!
Have a good Sunday night!
Sorry for the lack of food posting the past few days. I have a good reason for not updating, though… I’ve been working on my new site!
Also, note that it is savvyeat.com , NOT savvyeats.com.
See you at the new site! 🙂