The Little Things #5
Sorry for the long delayed post today. It has been far too long since I’ve done a “Little Things” post, and the weather is cold and rainy, so I figured a “Little Things” post will brighten up the day a bit!
So, here we go.
The Little Things Making Me Happy Today:
1. The yummy pumpkin scones I made this morning, thanks to Jessica at HowSweetItIs. I had half of the smallest one this morning with my Kashi GoLean Crunch + vanilla soymilk + almond butter + pumpkin butter.
2. Putting leftovers to good use!
Goat cheese + leftover apple/onion/squash topping from my pizza in a whole wheat tortilla.
3. My plans to set a new PDR with my 7 mile run this afternoon.
4. Half of my mom’s side of the family has already reserved their hotel rooms for our wedding weekend.🙂
5. Sending a gift to one of my favorite bloggers just because.
Just finished my “Run” Glo-Bar, so I guess that means its time to head home and get ready for my run!
What little things are making you happy today?