The Little Things #4
Sorry for my lack of posts this morning, everyone. I was crossing lots of items off my major to-do lists!
Yes, that is part of my to-do list for the next week. Crazy! Although all those “early” items you see are things I want to try to get done before I go to LA, so it will be worth it. 🙂 This is my master to-do list. I also have a to-do list just for today, though I just realized it may have been a bit too ambitious… oops!
This to-do list calls for a “Little Things” post, so here we go!
The Little Things That Are Making Me Happy Today.
- Getting some much-needed “best friend time” by having a delicious breakfast with Kelley this morning!
- Celebrating “Starbucks Friday” a day early. I needed a change of scenery for my studying!
- Awake Tea Lattes with Pumpkin Syrup.
- Not having to cancel a huge food order for SWE and thereby give myself way more work to do than I have time for.
- Getting to cross things off my massive to-do list.
- The fact that I am inside and warm, instead of outside in cold rain.
- The fact that plane tickets from Milwaukee (where Kelley will likely live) to where I will likely live are only $200.
- Dinner with friends tonight.
- Getting a pair of tights so I don’t freeze on Saturday’s bike ride.
- The fact that I’m going to L.A. one week from tomorrow!
- Being done with logistics issues for SWE for the day.
- Finding a potential job lead in the same city that Dan & I are likely moving to.
- Eat.Sweat.Blog. starts today!
What little things are making YOU happy today?